The safety of our patients is our No. 1 priority. That’s why we have implemented a strict, multi-layer process to ensure your safety while receiving care within our hospital:
- Routine visits restricted — Our policy regulates visits with intent to protect patients from potential exposure risks. Patient supporters may visit patients in certain circumstances.
- All our employees are encouraged to self-screen before coming to work. If they are symptomatic, they must call their supervisor and stay home.
- Everyone entering the hospital (employees, doctors, visitors, everyone) is being screened for symptoms and fever. Anyone with COVID-related symptoms or a fever is not allowed to enter the hospital.
- If anyone develops symptoms while at work, they will alert their supervisor, contact caregiver health and go home under self-quarantine.
- Isolating COVID-19 positive patients to one area of the hospital. This keeps the rest of the hospital safe.
- Implementing measures that ensure we meet physical distancing directives.
- Universal masking — All our employees and patient supporters must wear appropriate hospital-issued masks while in the patient care setting.
Thank you for the opportunity to care for you during the COVID-19 health crisis. You can rest assured knowing that our safety measures are helping prevent the spread of COVID-19.