- 15.5 oz. canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400° F.
- Place the garbanzo beans and all other ingredients in a bowl and combine well, coating every bean.
- Spread them evenly on a baking sheet and bake at 400°F for approximately 40-45 minutes.
- Stir/toss the beans and check their progress at 15-20 minutes intervals. After about 40 minutes taste one for doneness. If not done – to your liking continue to roast, checking every couple of minutes.
- When done, cool and enjoy!