Experts from the Multiple Sclerosis Center at Swedish Neuroscience Institute and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society are bringing this traveling roadshow of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) education and information to Port Angeles, Washington.
Come learn from a nationally recognized team of MS health care professionals, share your experience, and connect with others in the community living with MS. Lunch will be provided. You do not need to be a Swedish patient to attend. Family, friends, and caregivers are welcome. This is a FREE event.
Red Lion Hotel
Saturday, May 30
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
221 North Lincoln Street, Port Angeles, WA 98362
- Comprehensive Care for MS
- Cognition in MS
- Role of MRI in MS Diagnosis and Treatment
- Vocational Counseling for MS
- Occupational Therapy for MS
- James Bowen, MD, Medical Director, Neurologist
- Michelle Toshima, PhD, Rehabilitation Psychologist
- Peiqing Qian, MD, Neurologist
- Shaheen Virani, CRC, MA, Vocational Counselor
- Simon Gale, OTR/L, Occupational Therapist
To register, contact the National MS Society by calling 1-800-344-4867 and press 1, or go online to MSnorthwest.org and click on "calendar." Register soon, space is limited.