June 27 - 28
Seattle Center Armory
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Submission deadline: June 1
All art abilities are welcome and all art pieces are accepted.
This is an art exhibition for those touched by multiple sclerosis; this is not a contest.
For event details and to print an application: www.Swedish.org/MSArtShow
About the MS Center Art Show
- Enhance quality of life through art
- Raise community awareness about multiple sclerosis
- Provide an opportunity for individuals touched by MS to express themselves
- Offer a venue for artists to display, meet others in the community, and sell their art if desired
- Encourage individuals to thrive apart from their disease
About Multiple Sclerosis
How to Enter the MS Center Art Show
ALL artwork will be accepted and displayed.
ALL art abilities are welcome.
We accept art from anyone affected by MS (patients, family, caregivers, friends, coworkers and children).
One does not have to be a patient of Swedish to participate.
ALL art mediums are welcome.
- Submit art piece(s) to Swedish MS Center by June 1, 2015
- Limit size of work to 36” x 36’’, two entries per person.
- Follow application guidelines regarding size, labeling, framing and hardware.
- Submit Art Show application ASAP (available in MS Center or online: www.swedish.org/MSArtShow)
- Drop off: MS Center at Swedish
- Email: MSCenterArtShow@swedish.org
- Mail: 1600 East Jefferson Street, A Level, Seattle, WA 98122, Attention: Mallory Higgins